At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Case Manager who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
- CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release.
- Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Case Manager provides case management, classification, and transitional services to inmates/residents.
- Participate in the intake process by collecting, organizing, and analyzing information about individuals.
- Provide direct casework services for social involvement, health needs, and community life to inmates/residents.
- Prepare and collaborate on various reports and develop case presentations on assigned inmates/residents.
- Coordinate appropriate programming, resources, and services for social development and in preparation for inmates/residents transition or release into the community.
- Serving as the point of contact in absence of the Unit Manager, when applicable.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience providing case management services is preferred. Additional experience in a criminal justice field or case management services may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis up to two years.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information on equal employment opportunity, please click here